We sell Avemar sachets & Avemar tablets and post to Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Papua New Guinea.
For all other countries where there are existing distributors, customers should order directly from their local distributor. Go to: www.avemar.com/aww
PRICE [including delivery] RRP for 1 box is $199AUD in Australia & $209AUD in New Zealand. There are cheaper prices for larger quantities. Login details will be emailed to you once you have registered with us.
There are 3 problems when ordering from Europe via Ebay.
- You are not buying from a company.
- It may not be the original Avemar.
- It may be Avemar sachets sweetened with fructose – we only sell Avemar sachets sweetened with stevia.
- The product could be past it’s use by date.
- The time frame for it to reach Australia is 2 weeks – not at all suitable when you are dealing with a perishable product. We post to Australian customers by Express Post [next day delivery] & Express Courier International to NZ & some Asian countries.
Each box contains 30 sachets – one month’s supply. Each sachet contains 14.5 grams of powdered fermented wheat germ extract with a total weight of 435g. The box size is 19 cms x 13 cms x 14 cms high.
Each shipment is packaged in a heat resistant foam box with frozen gel packs. On arrival the frozen gel packs will no longer be frozen – they have done their job!!
ORDERS TO AUSTRALIA & NZ – Monday (or Tuesday, if Monday is a public holiday) is our preferred shipping day. We usually have no problem with supply of the product; however it is advisable to place your next order at least 2 weeks before running out.
- Australian capital and regional cities – next day
- Deliveries to other regions – usually 2 days
- New Zealand orders – 2 to 3 days
- South East Asia – 3 to 4 days
- You will be advised of a tracking number via email once your order has been dispatched.
Avemar – a food for special medical purposes for cancer patients to be used under the supervision of your preferred health practitioner, e.g. medical practitioner, naturopath, dietitian, nutritionist, pharmacist etc. If you can’t find a practitioner or retailer to purchase from, on the Retailers / Practitioners page, please contact us and we can advise further.
We are always updating the Retailers / Practitioners page and may not have the latest information uploaded yet. In certain circumstances we can post directly to you if Avemar has been recommended to you by your health care practitioner.
New Practitioners or Resellers
Please provide full details including business name and type of practitioner or type of retail outlet (pharmacy or health food store). Once we receive these details and your business is approved, you will be sent a login password. You will then be able to order directly online.
Once we process your information, you will be emailed login details. You can then proceed to order directly from the website. Payment method is by secure credit card payment or PayPal.
Please contact us if you have any questions.